Job Placement Consultant
Career Dynamics Network provides vocational, recruiting and consulting services, promoting the employment, career progression and job retention of persons with disabilities and is funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a results-oriented team player with demonstrated employer relationship building and marketing skills within a very dynamic company where commitment and performance are rewarded, and promotions and incentives can be expected.
The ideal candidate is able to work independently, is energetic, well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with a strong marketing and customer service orientation along with being a strategic and entrepreneurial thinker. The candidate will be driven to succeed in developing employer outreach strategies that lead to paid employment for our clients.
- Develop and implement a marketing and outreach strategy to attract suitable employers to hire qualified candidates with disabilities
- Develop paid employment opportunities for clients seeking employment at the entry-level and intermediate levels in the following industries: general administration, general labour, customer services, retail, banking, and hospitality industry
- Negotiate job accommodations, job carving options, and on the job training/ wage subsidies
- Complete monthly statistical data and progress notes, and develop and track an employer database
- Liaise with community professionals and employers to create competitive jobs and employment opportunities
- Provide supportive monitoring of placements and conduct on-going follow-up to ensure successful employment outcomes for clients and employers
- Preference given to those with experience 3+ years experience in job placement, employer outreach/ marketing to employers or recruiters
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Marketing or equivalent
- Demonstrates ability to identify employer needs, match clients to work environments and successfully negotiate paid job placements
- Competency with all MS Office applications and Outlook is essential
- Excellent report writing, administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Competency with Outlook Express and all MS Office Applications is essential
- Qualified candidates will be extremely detail-focused
- Must have ability to work independently, be flexible and take initiative
- Possess a valid driver's license and a car and ability to work from home-office
Interested candidates should email their cover letter outlining relevant experience along with a resume to: